It's that time of the week again, to find all the positives of the last seven days!
This week has been quite a bad week so I have had to look really hard. I still have got some major work issues and its brought on my IBS and a migraine this week. But I have prevailed and have still managed to find a few positives!
- Curling up on the sofa Sunday sfternoon with my kids and watching Pollyanna-the old version with Haley Mills. What a wonderful feel good film! I have not watched this since I was a kid and I throughly enjoyed it and so did the kids, not a dry eye in the house at the end! The glad game that she plays in it reminds me of Rocking your world, looking for the positive in things and finding things to be glad about.
- The ability to laugh in an otherwise awful week-thanks to a friend doing something really silly! I was so stressed out on wednesday and on the way to work I got my aura spray out and gave myself a quick spritz in the face to try and brighten my mood. When we arrived at work I offered the spray to my friend so she could use some. The next thing I know shes choking and spluttering all over the place as she had sprayed it in her mouth because she thought I'd said it was oral spray instead of aura spray! It contains essensial oil so did not taste very nice! This just tickled me and were laughing so hard that people on the street kept looking at us as if we were mad! It did cheer us both up though!
- My computer froze and nearly crashed this week, while I was doing a good deed for a friend and helping her with a letter. Her memory stick must have had something dodgy on and I had to get Lady P's hubby up to take a look at it. He has told me its dying....the positive which I am really reaching for here is at least it hasn't died yet!
- I have been ill this week and yesterday was particualry horrible as I had a migraine that left me unable to get out of bed all day. I hate being incapacitated like that, I always feel like I am wasting time and there are things I should be getting on with. Reaching for the positive again, I suppose it allowed me to catch up on some sleep and give my body a rest.
- I found out today that our annual rent increase is actually a decrease this year, by 60p a week! Don't know what thats about, never had a decrease before, its probably a typo but just for today I am going to believe it!
- Caleb brought home a great report from school. He also got put in the book of distinction again and recieved a free cinema ticket for outstanding work in maths.
So a somewhat smaller list this week, but the positives are there, all be it small ones!
Why don't you pop over to Virginias blog and check out what has rocked everyone elses world this week?