Thursday, 8 September 2011

Sept calander challenge

Here is my September calendar page for the challenge over at Kates blog. I am soooo late posting this but at least I got it done!
 I used Dylusions paints and sprays, watercolours, TH distress inks and masks and See D's leaf stamp set.
 I have not really had any time for art over the last few weeks. Bad news, people making things complicated, trying to find funding for my job etc has all got on top of me. All I have managed is some doodles. In the one above I looked for shapes in the paint splodges and then doodled them in.
 This one I sat and doodled while watching the TV the other night,
Then I used watercolour to colour her in, but now think I liked her better as a doodle!

Sami x