Hello Friday rockers!
I didn't get a chance to post last week and this post may be quite short..I am failing at time management the last few weeks!
Anyhow, if you are wondering what this is all about, check out our host, Virginia's blog.
Its the time of the week to list all your gratefuls.
* Spending the afternoon on Sunday hunting the beaches for sea glass so we could make these mobiles on Monday. It was cold, raining, but the joy of finding all the beautiful sea glass was worth it!
We found the inspiration over on pinterest here.
I was really pleased with how it turned out.
* Photos of my kids. I have loads of photos going up my stairs of the kids and family members. Sometimes I just pause on the stairs and really look at them! I found myself doing that this week and it made me smile!
*My Hubby. I am in my moody/stroppy/tired week and the stress with my job has been really getting me down the last few weeks, but as always he is there. He is not a man of many words but his actions are normally spot on! So a big thank you to him for understanding my stroppiness, cooking the dinner last night as I just couldn't be bothered and for not going bowling so I could go and help a friend. You are amazing.
*Taking part in my first ever pair journal. I am very excited about this.
This is the front cover of the journal I made for it.
The first page
The second page.
I am hoping that this journal gets my mojo going again.
* I am grateful for some exciting opportunities that may be coming my way. I am grateful that I recognised the signs that I was sent and that my thoughts and hopes were answered. I now just need to act on them.
* Caleb got an A* in his biology exam, so proud of him.
* At group this week, Luz's husband came in and showed us how to make traditional Paella. It took 2 1/2 hrs but he was a total pro and the results were amazing! Big thank you to John for doing this for us!
(there's always one photo that blogger flips around and wont let me put back the right way!)
* Grateful for my health, my family, my wonderful kids and great friends. Grateful for what I have in my life right now and the fact that even though things sometimes pull me down I have the ability to recognise exactly what I have in my life.
That's it for this week as I have to rush out the door now. I will catch up with everyones rocking post on Monday as I am out and about all weekend.
Thanks for looking,