Sunday 10 April 2011

Paige's dream

Here is a little something I finished last week. I couldn't post until now as it was for Paiges birthday which we celebrated yesterday at our monthly swap.


This canvas was inspired greatly by the work of Tam over at willowing.org. I have done a couple of her courses and they have been fantastic.

The canvas was A4 size and I used water colour crayons, acrylic paint (Dylusions), water colour pencils, Tim Holtz tissue tape, stencils and stamps. 'Paige's dream'

Thanks for looking,

Sam x

6 comments:

Sherry said...

I bet Paige adored it, it's another beauty Sam!

Paige said...

I can't thank you enough for this BEAUTIFUL work of art Sami!!!!! I adore her and she will have pride of place in my craft room so i can see her everyday :) everyone who has seen her so far thinks she and you are amazing!!!!! I'm so lucky to have such a great bunch of friends and to have you as one of them :) love you Pumpkin xxxxxxx

Teresa said...

Brilliant picture Sam x

EVA said...

Very very pretty! Love the colours!

Carmen said...

Saw her on Paige's blog Sam, she is amazing. Love those colours - might need to check those paints out.

laurie said...

she is beautiful! i love looking at all the details and the rich colors.