Sunday 16 January 2011

Maiden, Mother and Crone

This is what I have been doing today.
It started as a sketch last night and I was pleased with how it turned out so decided to paint it today.
' Maiden, Mother, Crone'

I used Caran D'ache watercolour crayons and acrylic paints.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments about my son. He has spoken to his year head and has to fill in a form from student services and then the year head will deal with it. Hopefully it will get sorted, if it doesn't I will go to the school. I want to give him the chance to sort it out himself before I step in!

TFL

Sami x

10 comments:

Carmen said...

The painting is fantastic. Really love it - no wonder you are pleased :) Are you ready for tomorrow?

Sherry said...

Love your painting, your shading is brilliant! I haven't done any more since the Healing class!

I'm glad your son is on the way to sorting things out x

Carmen said...

Pretty much all set. I don't have the gold/mica leaf and don't have the heavy gel medium she said about in the supplies video... don't have the watercolour paper yet but that's not needed yet anyway is it. Had my first trip to The Range yesterday (drool) and got my canvas - it's big. Am scared!

Am hoping to muddle through with what I do have. Really looking forward to this - done a few online classes but never been there at the start of one!

Unknown said...

I am loving this Sam. I cant wait to see the painting for my birthday x :-)

Poppit said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

Lorraine said...

love this page the drawings are superb..hope you can get the bully problem sorted out at the school tomorrow

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

Love this painting! (Found your blog through the Willowing site.)

Your blog is a wonderful place to visit!

Cia

Laura (Faerielore) said...

WOW this is amazing, you are such a talented artist, hope everything goes sorted out xxx

Kristin Dudish said...

This painting is gorgeous... love it.

xo
Kristin

p.s. I just read your protection post (and cried the whole time)... The words you wrote are heartbreakingly beautiful - Caleb is very lucky to have you for his mother. Sending love and wishes for serenity to you and your son.

Paige said...

Sami I love it!!! and I think it's a FAB idea to get prints and cards made! We will get the Lumpkin busy with his camera and get the ball rolling for your first order :)