Monday 3 May 2010

Printer tray and scrap with us

Scrap with us #10
Favourite colour
PP is Kaisercraft Airy Fairy. My fav colour is purple but I think it looks great with this turquoise.
Scrap with us #11
Tear paper
OK I know I've only torn one bit of paper but I like it!
PP is October afternoon.
Panel 1 printer tray
This is not coming along as quick as I would like! I have not had much time in the last few weeks but here is what I have done so far.


Panel 2


Panel 3



I have the photos printed ready to go in, I have most panels designed, I have been raiding the local bootsales to find vintage stuff for it, I just need to find the time to get it done!
Thanks for looking
Sam x


2 comments:

Carmen said...

prurple and blue look beautiful together, I never would have thought to pair those two.

The tray is looking good :P

Paige said...

loving that LO of Bee!!!