Monday 16 March 2009

SLYMI week 11: Scrap with fabric. I could have been a whole lot more creative with fabric but i really couldn't be bothered to try and drag all my fabric out from the back of my big cupboard!! So, I have used a fabric tag from a pair of jeans that matched my papers. The papers are Fancypants/daydreams, MM journal tag, technique tuesday stamp, primas, buttons,gems and alphas are PM and american craft.

The photo is of my daughter, taken by my friend paige, when we went to the beach in the half term week. She kept saying her feet were really wet!!!
(The picture is round the wrong way, for 3 days now i have been trying to put my photos on and blogger just will not put them on the right way round! So sorry if you have to crane your neck! Any suggestions on how to get blogger to display them right would be appreciated!)

No comments: