Thursday 5 March 2009

Long time, no blogging! Just an update on my SLYMI LO's.



The photos are not great, sorry! Week 5-scrap in black and white. Papers are doodlebug, alphas are PM and some primas, buttons and ribbon from stash.



Week 6-Scrap with ribbon. I am not that keen on this LO. You know how it is, you have the beautiful paper and want to create something really special with it then you mess it up!! Paper is Kaisercraft, the chipboard dragonfly is riffraff painted with twinkling h2o's, ribbon and primas and brads from stash.




Week 7- Scrap an old photo. This is a photo of me as a baby with my mum. I have not done the journalling yet as i wanted to find out how old i was in this photo. The papers are from my trusty costco pack, alphas are thickers, PM, and MM rubons, primas and braid from stash.


Week 8- Cut a photo. This would have turned out a lot better if i had actually cut the photo straight! This was the first time our puppy Willow was allowed off the lead to play with other dogs (her mum and aunties!). I dont know what the papers are as i cut them up before looking! But they were bought for me by my good friend Paige when she went stash shopping at Capture the magic! The little dog tab is MM and the paw print stamp is from a set of see d's.

Thats as far as i have got!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Ton's of LO's ;) you've been busy this week Sam. Looking forward to the crop next week, hope you have plety of photo printed out???