Wednesday 29 July 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

It has been weeks since I have blogged anything, I have been so busy with my new job I have not had a chance to do anything! I will try to take pics of my LO's and post on here as soon as possible!
I am now working two jobs, so I am basically working everyday then rushing home to spend time with the kiddies and trying to do the housework and everything else that needs doing, HECTIC!
I have two weeks off next week so I am going to try and do some scrapping...and take the kids out, organise our anniversary and my DD birthday.........hopefully i will post soon!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Lovely to chat today! it's been ages but with us both working it's mad trying to catch up ;) must go walking next week with all the hairy's and of course we are cropping soon :) Px