Monday 18 May 2009

sort of caught up!


I went crafting at Paige's and managed to get wk 18-scrap the great outdoors done, Plus had a very nice dinner and glass of wine!



These are photos of my friends Teresa and her husband Martin, taken on May Day. I have used papers from We R memory keepers and K&Co, K&Co tag, Rusty pickle chipboard painted with acrylic paint, crakle glaze and 3d gloss, MM rubon alphas, alphas from an old kit and gems.

And then finally i managed to get wk 16-scrap in the morning done on Sat morning. I dont often have the time to scrap in the morning so this one has been waiting for 4 weeks!


This is my DD up the totem pole at Indigo Skies. I have used papers from Sassafras Lass, Rusty Pickle chipboard, studio G and Autumn leaves stamps, thickers and PM alphas.

Yesterday the kids and me and a couple of friends did the 8 mile flat Walk the Wight! This is done every year for the Earl mountbatten hospice.There are several different walks on the day, My brother in law did the 28 mile one, well done Alan!!! It was a lovely walk and we only got a little bit wet!! I felt fine until i got home and sat down, then when i went to get up again i couldnt move!! The kids did so well though, 8 miles is a long way for an 8yr old and a 12yr old! But there was no moaning or winging from either of them!





Teresa and Caleb



Shelby


Maralin and me having a cup of tea whilst queing for the loo's!


Teresa caught on camera after having to nip behind a building!!!!!

(Sorry T, I know i said i would't put it on here but i couldnt resist!)

Well, Im off to do some more crafting now as my new papers and acrylic daubers have arrived! Dont forget you can still vote for me at www.creativitylifemag.blogspot.com until the end of may...all votes greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Grat layouts, and a brilliant walk..good for you!

Inspiration Alley said...

Lovely photos really give a sense of the atmosphere and spirit of the day.

voodoo vixen said...

Well done on the walk... had to smile at the drinking tea while queueing for the loo! LOL
Lovely LO's - especially like the totem pole one!

Paige said...

LOvely LO's. it's so unfair that T looks good in every photo!!! even when she's been caught out have a avisit to the back of a building!!!!! Yay!!!! scrapping all day Friday :)