Thursday 23 April 2009

playing catch up

I didn't realise it had been quite so long since i updated, sorry! What with half term, kids, puppy and trying to get my LO's done for Scrapbook Apprentice i have not had a minute.

I had my sister and friend Paige round to scrap on the first wednesday of the half term, my kids played upsatairs and i did actually remember to feed them (only because they came down to remind me!) Heres what i got done.

This photo was taken on mothers day along the cliff pass from shanklin to sandown and my two little angels are actually smiling! I cant remember what the papers were, the butterfly one is quite old! I used lots of primas and buttons and my lovely little owl stamp from stamps away. The alphas are a mix of PM and doddlebug and the journalling page was donated by Paige as i didnt have anything that matched!

SLYMI wk 14- Scrap something hidden. I chose to do my journalling hidden as it was quite personal and all about how brave my son is because he was bullied serverly and came out the other side of it. The photo was also taken on mothers day and i love it. The papers are fancy pants papa/adventurer, alphas are thickers and doodlebug and the 'hero' was part of the PP so i cut it out. The stamps are technique tuesday (also borrowed from Paige) and i have used PM ribbon and Rusty Pickle chipboard.

SLYMI wk 15- Scrap on the edge. I have used MM edged paper, Kaisercraft waterberry delicious/enticing, K&Co fabric brads, primas, MM tag, chipboard and thickers and PM alphas. I used my friskars threading water punch to edge one of the PP's and i used an American craft rub on to edge the other piece. The MM paper already has a lovely { edge and the tag has a torn edge. The photo is also from mothers day and is very rare as i am actually in it!

No comments: